Our employees - your hosts
Us and our team
Our vision: friendly and more,
a family owned hotel since 1852
Our goal has not changed since 1852 - our guests should experience true hospitality and return home with a smile in their heart.
The Bregenzerwälder say: "We value the old and are open to the new".
This saying suits us! Modern architecture, but cosy. Latest technology, but with a human wink.
- The Weisse Kreuz is the very best group hotel between Arlberg and Lake Constance.
- We are attractive for business travellers and individual travel agency customers.
- We have the best employees = the best hosts for our guests.
Employees should and must bear responsibility and make decisions.
- Fairness is a principle in everything we do. All employees and guests, regardless of gender, origin or denomination, are equally valuable to us.
- We can be proud of our Hotel Weisses Kreuz.
- We want to be ahead of the curve. We attach great importance to offer and product development.
- Advanced training is indispensable - especially in the management team.
- We want to see our guests smile.
We want to run our business sustainably - economical use of all resources, responsible purchasing of food, paper, cleaning agents and furnishings.
- We pay attention to the origin and manufacture of all products we use.
The management team
HR manager - Head of restaurant & bar
Head of housekeeping